Monday 5 January 2015

Gauahar Khan rubbishes attacker's claim that she paid him to slap her

In an interesting twist, the man who had slapped actress Gauahar Khan during a reality show because she was wearing "inappropriate clothing" , has now claimed that he did so because he was paid by Gauahar for it.

In an interview to a news channel, Mohammad Akil Malik said that he didn't know Gauahar Khan and he was paid to slap Gauahar during the show. Apart from money, he was also allegedly given lure of role in Dabbang 3.
Collage of Gauahar Khan and Akil MalikCollage of Gauahar Khan and Akil Malik

The junior artist also claimed that he had a verbal agreement with the actress that she wouldn't press any charges on him.

"I didn't know who was Gauahar Khan before November 28. After my act got cancelled, I waited for Gauahar to finish her shoot. She had some song and dance act on the show. After she had finished, I met her outside and told her that I am her big fan and requested her to get me some work in films. She said 'ok' and told me that I would have to do something for her in return. I met her on November 30, in the morning around 8.30. I sat with her inside her car and she told me that I will have to slap her on stage. Gauahar also promised me that she would go and tell the police that she has pardoned me and they would not be able to take any further action against my act. In return, she promised to get me a role in 'Dabangg 3?. Her driver too was a witness to this entire conversation," he told the news channel.

Gauahar has on the other hand, rubbished it as the  "most ridiculous claim".

"This is my one and only response to the most ridiculous claim made by an accused who attacked me, went to jail for it and came out only to prove even more what a threat he is to normal living in India for girls, and also the weak stature even the media gives to a girl who especially belongs to the film or TV world," Gauahar said in a statement.

"What this man is claiming is a clear attempt to get away from the heinous crime he committed. It's absolutely bogus and a very poorly staged and filmy story obviously recommended by people who believe that our law will let him get away with such baseless stories," she added.
"I have never in my life met this man before I saw him charging at me on 'India's Raw Star' finale. I don't want to give him the two seconds of fame he desperately wants by clarifying any of his rubbish claims," she said.

"I trust the law fully and know that, that's where I'll get justice for the trauma I have had to go through because of his desperate need to wanting to be famous at the cost of my pain and name."
"I can prove every point made by him stand untrue with proof, but this guy only deserves to face the law alone. He's a liar and so shall be proved in the court of law," she added.

Akil Malik slapped Gauahar on 30th November when she was shooting for grand finale episode of India's Raw star.

No comments:

Post a Comment